Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013

Now this is me not giving a single fuck about your car, your bank account, your beliefs, your experiences, your family, your church, your political parties, your ridiculous educational system, your religions, priests and prophets, your TV stations, your tablets, smartphones and flatscreens, your communities, clubs and leagues, not even the slightest hint of a fuck about your ethics, morals and laws, your fashion, your brainwashed ideas about art, music, movies and books, despising everything you love, everything you stand for and every single value that you and your kin believe in. eat this dick, gurgle this gallon of black pus, get infected with this abominable virus that will eat you up from the inside and devour your existence. I remain unbreakable and I stand up against you as I hail the horns, the great serpent, the old deceiver and seducer of mankind, as I inhale the energy that emanates from the core of all existence and transform it into profound linguistic weaponry which is going to penetrate your shield and set fire to your nervous system. Therefore I shall prevail and shake off the curse that your society has cast upon me the day I was born into this world. I will not rust nor burn out. I'm a planet of my own, how could I do anything but shine?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen